The Cardiology Department at GHC is staffed with world-renowned cardiologists from the US, Hong Kong, and Shanghai Renji Hospital. Our experienced cardiologists, nurses, allied health personnel and other clinicians are committed to working as an integrated cardiac specialty team to provide compassionate, patient-centered care, aligned with Global HealthCare's mission. The Heart Center offers a full range of diagnostic services and treatment modalities.
Languages spoken by our Cardiologists include English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Shanghainese.
Onsite Cardiac Diagnostic Services：
- Resting ECG
- Exercise treadmill stress test
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Ambulatory (Holter) monitoring
- Pulmonary function test
- Carotid Doppler study
Special cardiac diagnostic services referred to Shanghai Renji Hospital or Hong Kong Heart Center:
- Nuclear cardiology
- Cardiac CT (64-slice)
- Cardiac MRI
- Cardiac PET
Special cardiac procedures:
- Cardiac catheterization/ percutaneous coronary intervention
- Arrhythmias, pacemaker and AICD implant, catheter ablation
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Peripheral vascular intervention
For emergency cardiac treatment, patients are hospitalized at Shanghai Renji Hopital or referred to Hong Kong Heart Center (Adventist Hospital).
HEALTHY SKIN is essential to your overall health. GHC’s dermatology department provides comprehensive care for patients of all ages with conditions and diseases of skin, mucous membranes, hair and nails. GHC’s dermatologists will work closely with you to understand and address your dermatologic needs and provide the appropriate level of treatment, where necessary.
Languages spoken by our dermatologists include English, Mandarin and Shanghainese.
GHC’s dermatology service includes, but not limited to the following:
- Specialist consultation
- Wart/mole removal
- Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Acute & chronic skin condition treatment including: allergic dermatitis, eczema, hives, infectious skin disease, psoriasis, acne, etc….
GHC’s ENT Clinic provides comprehensive services to adults and children of all ages. We specialize in the treatment of common Ear, Nose, Throat problems such as Ear Infections, Strep Throat, Sinusitis, Allergies and Sleep Apnea. GHC’s ENT clinic is staffed with a team of highly experienced Canadian Board-certified physician as well as specialists from the top local public hospitals.
Languages spoken by our ENT specialists include English, Mandarin and Shanghainese.
Common procedures children will encounter are:
- Tympanostomy Tubes (ear tubes)
Usually our adult patients have been referred to the ENT department due to sudden onset of an unexplained illness. In the cases where it is not sudden onset, but rather progressive, your primary care physician will refer you to the ENT physician.
Common procedures for adult patients are:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Ear/mastoid surgery
- Voice surgery
- Facial reconstruction
- Snoring surgery
GHC’s OBGYN clinic focuses on accommodating women’s needs and helping them through the many phases of their lives whether they are having a baby, past menopause, family planning, birth control or prenatal care. GHC’s team of OBGYN specialists include Japanese board-certified and highly skilled French trained local physicians
Languages spoken by our OBGYN specialists include English, Japanese, French, Mandarin and Shanghainese.
Some of GHC’s OBGYN services include：
- Local and overseas specialist consultation
- Out-patient gynaecology diagnosis & treatment
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap smear)
- Family planning/Infertility & reproductive consultation
- Prevention & treatment of sexually transmittable diseases
- Prenatal /Post-natal care
- Menopause management
- Mammography/ Breast screening
- Women's annual health examinations
- On-site procedures
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- DEXA/osteoporosis screening
GHC has a comprehensive Eye Center with advanced equipment and specialists to provide a full range of general eye care services. Our resident Ophthalmologist, trained in the Netherland, will be at hand to provide quality and yet, a warm and friendly care to all patients requiring eye care.
Languages spoken by our Ophthalmologists include English, Mandarin and Shanghainese.
The services of our Eye Center include：
- Specialist Consultation
- Eye Health Assessment
- Examination and treatment of Eye diseases
- Ocular surface mini-surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Intra-ocular pressure measurement
- Refraction examination and contact lens fitting
- Ortho-K lens fitting for children
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
GHC is a comprehensive Orthopedic clinic appropriately treating a wide variety of injuries and illnesses, staffed by a panel of highly trained local as well as Australian board-certified orthopedic specialists. Besides General Orthopedic surgeons, GHC is also staffed with sports medicine specialist, ankle & foot surgeon and hand surgeon.
Languages spoken by our Orthopaedic surgeons include English, Mandarin, Japanese and Shanghainese.
Our orthopedics & sports medicine services include：
- Local & Overseas visiting Specialist Consultation
- Out-patient orthopedic care
- Diagnostic assessment of orthopedic problems
- Ongoing treatment and follow-up of orthopedic issues
- Joint arthrocentesis and injection/Local anesthesia
- Joint replacement
- Casting and bracing needs
- Post-operative management
- Hand surgery
- Foot surgery
- Spine surgery