GHC Dental Centre is a family dental care clinic staffed by a panel of experienced and highly qualified foreign and local general dentists and specialists. We strive to provide you the most current dental technology and highest standard of dental care in the world. Our goal is to design and provide all of our clients a confident, healthy and beautiful new smile.
To accomplish this, GHC’s Dental Centre utilize only the highest quality materials and the latest technology available in a relaxing environment. We provide comprehensive, cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dental services to our customers, including periodontal treatment, root canal treatment, crowns, veneers, implants, orthodontics, and resin filling.
OUR DENTAL TEAM
Dr Oscar Sum
General Dentist, Dental Director
Languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Dr Oscar Sum graduated from one of the world’s top dental programs at King’s College London. He continued to work in Brighton, UK as a General Dentist under the NHS and later as an Oral and Maxillofacial resident in public hospital whilst completing his post graduate diploma in Primary Dental Care.
Dr. Sum has a special interest in Oral Surgery and Implantology having attended Hong Kong university ITI implant course and the Nobel Biocare implant courses and continues to collaborate with charity organisations to improve oral hygiene in the local community.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, King’s College London
- British Dental Association
- PGCE Primary Dental Care (Kent, UK)
- International team of Implantology
- Nobel Biocare All-on-4 Course (Hong Kong)
Dr Wen Li
Implantologist & Periodontist
Languages: Mandarin, English
Dr Wen Li has an international education background with a Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree from the University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Dentistry (ranked #1 in the world). She has spent years studying implant dentistry and periodontology with world-renowned implantologist, Professor Niklaus Lang. Dr Wen Li has been an implantologist for nearly 10 years with a 100% implant success rate. Her goal is to apply the most cost-effective treatments, from which her patients can benefit for their whole life.
- Master of Dental Surgery, University of Hong Kong
- Senior member of International Team of Implantology (ITI)
- Member of MGD (Membership in General Dentistry, Hong Kong)
Dr Suzuki Ai
Languages: Japanese, Mandarin, English
Dr Suzuki graduated from Kanagawa Dental University, Japan. She specializes at aesthetic restoration, veneer, invisalign, periodontics and oral surgery. Dr Suzuki speaks fluent Mandarin, and she is also able to communicate with patients in English.
- Bachelor of Dental Science, Kanagawa Dental University, Japan
- Member, Japanese Dental Implant Association
- Member, Japanese Periodontal Disease Association
- Experienced in aesthetic restoration, oral medicine, oral surgery and periodontal disease treatment
- Certified Invisalign Orthodontic Specialist
Dr Carla Ferrandiz
Languages: English, Spanish, basic Italian and French
Dr. Carla Ferrandiz is a prosthodontist from Barcelona (Spain), who was trained during 2 year full time master program to become a specialist in Restorative and Esthetic dentistry in one of the top dentistry universities in Europe. Prior to joining GHC, Dr. Ferrandiz has been practicing in Barcelona in several private clinics and working as an associated instructor at the postgraduate master program in Oral Rehabilitation, Esthetics and Implants of the International University of Catalonia (UIC).
- Postgraduate online program in Esthetic Dentistry
- International Master in Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Communication presentations at SEPES dental congress
- Member of the Spanish society of prosthodontics and esthetic dentistry (SEPES)
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics, Candidate Member
Dr Hua Jin
Languages: Mandarin, Korean, Japanese
Dr Hua Jin is a member of Chinese Stomatological Association. She regularly participates in international oral medical communications and research activities. Dr Hua Jin is experienced in aesthetic restoration, implantation, invisible orthodontics, oral medicine, oral surgery and children's oral health. Dr Hua Jin speaks fluent Korean and Japanese.
- Member of Chinese Stomatological Association